Lutherville Sedation Dentistry
Your Comfort Is Our Priority
Going to the dentist is often accompanied by feelings of anxiety and trepidation. At The Smile Design Center of Dr. Myron Kellner, we offer sedated procedures for our patients. This allows you to feel relaxed and calm as we give your teeth the attention that they need.
The different types of sedatives are:
- Nitrous oxide: This is a gas that is inhaled through a mask. Often referred to as “laughing gas,” nitrous oxide helps patients relax, causing your body’s senses to slow down and enter a state of tranquility.
- IV sedation: This type of sedation is administered through an IV which is injected into your arm. The effects are immediate and the dentist is able to adjust the level throughout the dental procedure as best fits each patient’s needs.
- Oral conscious sedation: This type includes taking oral medication, with each type of drug offering its own benefits. Common drugs used are Valium, Halcion, and Ativan. We can determine which is the best option for you.
For a sedation dentistry consultation, contact us at (410) 321-1100.
An Exceptional Dental Experience
- Friendly Staff
- Full Service Dental Practice
- Welcoming Office Environment
- Individualized Attention and Care
- Conscious and IV Sedation Available
- Complimentary New Patient Consultation
- Advanced Education in All Phases of Dentistry