Dental Services in Lutherville
Changing Smiles. Changing Lives.
As a member of multiple associations and groups, such as the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Kellner has dedicated his life to providing dental care to countless patients over the last four decades. At The Smile Design Center of Dr. Myron Kellner, we believe in giving our patients the best dental care while creating an environment that is comfortable and non-threatening. We provide a full set of dental services for your convenience, offering both conscious and sedated treatments for whatever works best for you.
Dental services that we offer include:
- General dentistry
- Sedation dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Dental implants
- Root canals
- Teeth whitening
Over 40 Years of Experience
Over the years Dr. Kellner has worked in countless settings, providing comprehensive dental care to people of all ages. He has instilled a patient-first culture within our office, creating an environment that is sympathetic to our patients’ comfort. We understand the worry and anxiety that many people feel when visiting the dentist, which is why we go through great efforts to ensure that our patients feel at ease when visiting our office. From the moment that you enter our waiting room, our team makes you a part of your treatment plan, walking you through every step and answering any questions you may have, from billing to procedures.
To ensure that your time with us is a pleasurable experience we:
- Offer friendly service from the moment that you give us a call
- Create a welcoming and inviting office environment
- Give you individualized attention and care
- Offer both conscious and IV sedation treatments for your comfort
- Offer free consultations to new patients
To schedule an appointment with our friendly staff, give us a call at (410) 321-1100.
An Exceptional Dental Experience
- Friendly Staff
- Full Service Dental Practice
- Welcoming Office Environment
- Individualized Attention and Care
- Conscious and IV Sedation Available
- Complimentary New Patient Consultation
- Advanced Education in All Phases of Dentistry